Posted by: Ann | 2008-11-10

i wud just like to know, i know this is not the right forum for this, but maybe there is some parents that can help me ,,,, is it normal that my 7 year old daughter is so close with me that she literaly gets sick when im away from her 2 or 3 days, im a single mom and have to work shifts to support her she lives with me during the week and some weekends, but if she is not with me the wkend she gets sick, than she also dnt like the idea of me having another baby, she has a fear like a jealous men that im having another chikls elswhere witch i go and visit, if she finds me waking up in the morning or middle of the night not next to her se is very upset, she wants me to take off at work to spend time with her, she does not aprove of a relationship im having with a man ,,,,, is it normal, and if not what can i do about it.......

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Ann,

try posting your question on our parenting corner forum and some parents may respond to you there.

best wishes