Question
Posted by: dj | 2008/07/14

my darling husband......................

good day doc.
my mother inlaw was diagnosed with breast cancer and having an op tomorrow. my husband and his brothers are not taking it very well and also the one brother is getting married in 3 wks time.
there is alot of financial strain on everyone with regard to the wedding and also emotional strain because of his mother.
how to I support my husband. assure him that I am there....although he knows that.i just wann let him know that im always here.its hard sore to see him like that.
please help....

There's no magic formula here, dj. Sometimes its worth saying in words some of what you fel sure he ought to be able to take for granted, and just say that you're so sorry things are so difficult for his family right now, that you're there for him and ready to talk over things whenever he wants to ( and not to talk when he doesn't want to ) and would like him to let you know whenever there is anything you can do to help them.