Posted by: Suzi | 2011-04-08

My daily fix

Dear Sir/Madam
I am a 40 year old successful business woman. I have a pure joint every morning and every evening and have found great health benefits from it. My pain back and neck pain are gone and I am a much more sociable, amenable, relaxed and stress free person for it. Well, so everyone says. I mix my joints with only the best marijuana and have not touched alcohol or nicotine in over 10 years. I make the joints in a cigarette machine so that they have a filter. Please advise what else i can do to protect my lungs. I do yoga three times a week for one and a half hours per session. I look forward to hearing from you.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Hey Suzi, thank you for your post
Unfortunately the only way to protect your lungs would be to quit smoking altogether. If you find that you are having difficulty in stopping please feel free to contact us here at Harmony for further help.
Love & Light
The Harmony Team