Question
Posted by: Mary | 2010/02/19

My cycle is never consistant

Hi doc,

I am getting married in a few months, however my cycle is never constant, sometimes its early then late. i would like to know what can i do or take so that i know when i will be expecting my period. I do not want to get my period on the honeymoon or wedding day.

Bear in mind i have not had intercourse before and i am 25y old. What can i do? I also do not want to go on the pill as someone told me it causes breast cancer and can make you put on weight.

The Pill would be your best option to regulate your cycle. The majority of women do not gain weight on the Pill and the risk of breast cancer is not significant.

1