Question
Posted by: Lindo | 2010-03-23

My Cycle

I always had a normal period, normal 3 days long or 4 max with a 28-29 day cycle even when I was on the 2 month injection - I still had a normal period.
I stopped the injection its been 5 months now, I still have a 28 day cyle but my period lasts 14days and then there is still a brown discharge (only when I wipe) for another 7 days - Do I still ovulate on day 14 of the cycle? does this mean I ovulate while on my period? Is this a sign that I am not ovulating?

I cannot tell whether you are ovulating or not, but this bleeding pattern is not normal and I would suggest that you see your doctor.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-25