Question
Posted by: wicked | 2011/01/10

My cum makes her smell

I met the woman of my dreams, we love each other very much and have been together almost a year..... We make love regulary and we both enjoy it. One problem....when I met her she never smelled bad " down there"  and the smell only came after we started making love.
I asked her why is this happening and she said that it is my " cum"  that makes her smell.... she rinses herself out regulary with that woman squirt thing to clean herself. My questions is, what can I do to make my " cum"  or ordore smell better?
She does give me BJ''s and I do ejaculate in her mouth because she likes it, and when I ask her if it taste bad she says No....
Please help or give me advice because it bugs me....

It might be that it is not the semen that is the concern; but that your partner developed a bit of an infection – very common for women that are sexually active. It might be worth it for her to seek the professional advice from het General Practitioner or Gynaecologist.

You are welcome to visit our website – www.shuttledirect.co.za to read up a bit more on lack of sexual desire; sexual response disparity and some useful exercises you and your partner could engage in.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

4
Posted by: mielie | 2011/01/10

Yes doc, is this possible?. My wife is also using the same story. Her smell and taste changed and according to her it''s my semen and I''m to blame??

Reply to mielie
Posted by: lizard | 2011/01/10

the french woman douche as do I , I swear by it

Reply to lizard
Posted by: Bozo | 2011/01/10

Might not be your "  cum "  . Try and have intercourse with a condom for a week or two and see if the smell is still there.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/10

Reply to sexologist