Question
Posted by: Karabo | 2012-05-05

My condition

I have this condition that really changed my life.
I dnt have headaches, but I cant concentrate for five minutes. Its hard for me to study and focus and sometimes to remain interested that long.
Ive had this for a long time that it affected my academic perfomance its scaryng me.
Looking at it now, I have sinus, chest problems, ear, nose and throat problems as well and I dont know if its a known condition.

lifes passing me by....
Please help.

Its a well recognized and common problem, but not really a "copndition" in its own right - as there are many possible causes for such a situation. A good psychologist with experience of the various causes of learning and concentration difficulties can help identify the nature of the problem, and help you learn to concentrate and learn better. There are a number of potential physical causes, too. And some of this can be side-effects of medicines - depending on what you take, either as prescriptions from a doc or as over-the-counter and other informal remedies, they can certainly reduce one's concentration and focus ; so a psychiatrist's assessment of th possible role of factors like these, can also be valuable

2
Posted by: Karabo | 2012-06-02

Im in pretoria

Who do you reccomend
Im available all week.

Reply to Karabo