Question
Posted by: nivy | 2010/11/30

My chances of preganancy?!?!?

Iv been on Diane35 pill from 22nd Nov for balance in my hormone levels.I got my period on 27th Nov.It came forward bcos of the pill, as I was due for period on 1st Dec.I was sexually active on 28th Nov.What are my chances of being pregnant?

If you are on the Pill your chances of pregnancy are very small.

2
Posted by: Zama | 2010/12/02

with intercourse on 28 Nov and a period due two days later you would not have been ovulating. But had you had intercourse some 14 days before your period is due then you would have done it at about the time of ovulation. Also since you had a period you should not be pregnant.

Reply to Zama