Posted by: cutie | 2012-04-04

Im on ARV''s and my last results taken was now 350 something from 500 it really dropped is that because im into a lot of stress and depressed and i drink a lot. Im very disappointed in myself i just wana know if i will be able to bring it up will try and stop alcohol try eat healthy and go for counselling for my depression? My VL is ok though below 9 they say. I wana satrt taking Centrum and Selenium will it not affect me? I can do anything to bring up my CD 4. Please help m worried dont wana die also worried that it will not go up

Fortunately, your viral load is low. Your CD4 count is not too bad. It is very important to live extremely healthy when you are HIV positive. You should really take care of your health and refrain from drinking alcohol. Alcohol can most definately suppress your immune system. It is also very important to treat your depression and I suggest that you ask your doctor for a script for a good antidepressant, like Cilift.

Selenium and zinc supplementation can only beneficial for your health.

Posted by: i care | 2012-04-04

please dont think about death, i know depression i have been there, it is the worst thing ever, to be honest once i asked God why do i have it at least i must have aids, instead of depression that is how bad it was,
you need to see a good therapist the best therapist i ever went to who really brought some light to me was a clinical one who does hypnotis i did it 4 times and spoke about how i felt, you wil be fine, you may feel like you are in hell but the light does come

Reply to i care