Question
Posted by: brain | 2010/09/28

my brother in law

About two years ago my Brother in law kissed my wife in a whay that is not becoming ,she was so shocked when it happend and tried to just get away . she amediatly called me as she was visiting her sisters house,the next day she confroted him and he denied it.She stuid up for herself and let him know that she told me .He never denied it after that and oppologized and sed that he was druck at the time.My wife decided not to tell her sister.My wife has forgiven him for what he did ,but i cant seem to get over the fact that i would like to wack his face to a pulp, My wife sez life goes on and we souldnt sink to his level,wich i can understand,However i think if this happend with my wife so willy nilly ,What is stopping the bloke from doing it again with somone elses wife.did we do the wrong thing not to tell my wifes sister ? Why is this still bugging me two years on

People who do really stupid things when drunk ( and that is most of us ) should take more care not to get drunk. But why are you feeling quite so violent about it ? A drunken kiss is hardly deserving of major physical violence. It may have made, and may still make, sense, to tell the fool's own wife.
Otherwise, let go, as you;'re creating more bitterness and harm than the original occurrence.

2