Question
Posted by: vovo | 2012/10/02

my boyfriend was sexually abused as a boy

i have been going out with him for 4 years now, he is a urologist and 52 years old, he does not have a child. he will ask me to have a child but when i fall pregant he put abortion pills in my drinks to abort. I broke up with him and he went to pastors, coucellors to help us reconcile. he recently told me his teenage story that when he was 16 years was abused by an older female who was a nanny next door, eventually the nanny fell pergant with his child, the shame, the guilt and the embarassment he felt then made him to hate the child and did not want to know or see what was going on with the child the child died at the age of 9, he told me the experience caused a scar that even today he remeber it as if it happened yesterday. from then on he told himself for as long as he can help it he will never allow pregnancy. from what i can assess he envies his friends whoa re married with wifes and kids hence he ask me for a child and when it happens he abort. could you please advice

If he is a doctor, and put aborion pills in your drinks to force an abortion, he is an utter disgrace to his profession, and should be reported to the Medical Council. Whether or not he may have been abused as a boy is totally irrelevant to such gross misconduct at this age. And it has nothing to do with avoiding pregnancy in others.
Do not even imagine having a sexual relationship let alone a pregnancy with such a man, who should see a psychotherapist and work on his hangups before trying to get into a serious relationship at this age

3
Posted by: Daisy | 2012/10/03

certainly a storyteller! You should report him to the medical council. Hard to believe that after he illegally killed your child, you still are going out with him.

Reply to Daisy
Posted by: Marlene | 2012/10/02

I think that your 52 year old Urologist boyfriend is a very good story teller! Dump him as soon as possible if you wish to have a husband and children. This relationship is going nowhere fast!

Reply to Marlene