Posted by: Worried Girlfriend | 2009-01-19

My Boyfriend - Herpes

Good day doctor,

My boyfriend and I recently received news that he has Herpes. Apparently he contracted it from a Lint worm? He has a sore on his penis - which is associated with Genital Herpes. I don' t want to scare myself or him by Googling Herpes and get facts that might not be connected to his type of Herpes or might be false. I would really appreciate more information - if you could perhaps direct me to a website or link I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Dear Worried Girlfriend
One does not get Herpes from a worm. This is transmitted sexually or if you have a cold sore on your lip and inadvertently transmit it from your mouth to your genitals. I hope you are using condoms to protect yourself from Sexual transmitted diseases. see

Posted by: Candy | 2009-01-19

Google it girl...lots of facts on the internet.

Reply to Candy