Question
Posted by: Ornella Kerr | 2012/03/08

My boyfriend has a thin voice

Dear Doctor,

I need some advice. I don''t have sexual relationship with my boyfriend yet and we are virgin. The only thing I am worried about is his girly, high-pitched voice. My friend said it could mean he would be a weak sexual partner because such voice is common with little boys or eunuchs. Is she right?

Thanks you in advance.

A bit judgemental to make a decision based on only his voice. What if he had an injury to his vocal cords...?? The question is do you love him yes or no and if so you work it out with him. If you have doubts about his sexuality, then sit and evaluate your concerns objectively and make a decision. You can even discuss your concerns with him... although I do not really think his pride will take this blow. Deidre - SASHA

7
Posted by: Ornella Kerr | 2012/03/10

Thanks you very much, Doctor!

Reply to Ornella Kerr
Posted by: Ornella Kerr | 2012/03/10

Won''t I recieve a response from the doctor? :(

Reply to Ornella Kerr
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/10

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: BUSHE | 2012/03/09

Xyz open ur legs u''ll see de stinking big mouth,and keep it for urself.

Reply to BUSHE
Posted by: xyz | 2012/03/09

BUSHE for somebody that does not even known that a woman have a G SPOT ( and not a G SPORT) you have a big mouth. I thinkl you must rather keep your comments for yourself.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Ornella Kerr | 2012/03/09

BUSHE, thx for the comment but he''s not gay, I am sure of it :)) BTW I forgot to mention the age - we are both 22. Maybe this is important.

Reply to Ornella Kerr
Posted by: BUSHE | 2012/03/08

HE IS GAY SISTAZ,try to touch him under de belt and see if u can lift it up.

Reply to BUSHE