Question
Posted by: shankas | 2011/10/19

MY BOWL IS IRREGULAR

my bowl is irregular and often very soft which causes my anus to itch i also get lower back pain being for a colonoscopy nothing found i am on nomacol plain at the moment

Shankas

Anal itching can be caused by a multitude of conditions and I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination to determine the exact cause for your anal pruritis. The causes can range from excess moisture due to loose stools, small leakage of stools, yeast infections, bacterial infections, pin worm infestations, psoriasis, diabetes etc.