Question
Posted by: Layla | 2009/08/26

MY BOSS

I have recently realised that I am somewhat attracted to my boss ... he is married and so am I and I do not believe in interfering in another person' s marriage, so I would NEVER let on that I have these feelings! Oh dearie me .... what now? There is just something about him that I find so attractive ... he is not drop-dead gorgeous neither does he have the body of a greek god, but there is that gentleness in him that really appeals to me ...

DON'T DO IT. Office romances very raely end happily, and as both you and he are married, you will hurt other innocent people, because of a romantic notion you have discovered. Enjoy his gentleness as a gentle boss, without entertaining any idea of more of a relationship than your preswent hop[efully professional one.
Consider marriage counselling to enhance your own marriage, and if you can't stop thinking dreamily of him, change jobs

2
Posted by: Layla | 2009/08/27

As I said I would never try and take it further ..... thanks for your input! Many years ago before I was married I had an office romance with a single guy (we were both single) and it did not work, so I know .... my boss is just such an awesome person!

Reply to Layla
Posted by: Garfield | 2009/08/26

" he is married and so am I and I do not believe in interfering in another person'  s marriage, so I would NEVER let on that I have these feelings!" 

Leave it at that. And move on. If you can' t, switch jobs.

Reply to Garfield