Question
Posted by: Need urgent help | 2008/09/07

My body is not the same

Hi there, im 16 and i dont feel as healty and alive as always! And when i clean my room, afterwards i feel tired and need to rest for a few min, i did do sport last year(hockey) for the whole season.. I have low blood sugar and a low blood pressure, but i want to be healty healty again! Even when i lay in the sun to tan my skin gets a little red but never brown, and i dont have a light light skin, so what do you think should i eat etc? Bec there is also cm i want to loose and thighten my body but i weigh 47km and is 1.59 m is that normal? And what should i not eat to avoid cellulite?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi
your body weight seems normal. you can use Sugar balance from foodstate that will help balance your sugar levels and assist with your energy. Drink 2 liters of water daily, no caffeine and this will assist with decreased cellulite. if it is low blood pressure (been diagnosed) you can use low blood pressure drops from natura.

Keep healthy
Dr Debbie