Posted by: Shonay | 2012-03-07

My Body

Dear Dr
I went for a laproscopy in Dec 2011 which i discovered that am infertile my tubes are blocked I was on leave and recovering for a month I went back to work in Jan, but ever since i started work I feel terrible am constantly tired my breast are sensitive my moods swings are bad and i have no sex drive my eating habit have improved since before the Op my gynie said i should and i go to the gym but not often enough cus of feeling so exhausted all the time am normaly a very energetic person i don''t know aht is the problem do you think i should go and see my GP.

Yes, you will have to consult your GP, as there are a multitude of possible causes for your symptoms. Blood tests will have to be performed, to find the exact cause. Refer to the following link regarding chronic fatigue: