Question
Posted by: Anna | 2009-10-29

My BF

My BF of almost 5 years, two weeks ago asked me to move on with my life because there nothing he can offer me. Since there were just too many things which were happening in our relationship, him cheating and accusing me of flirting. I decided to move on with my life, last week he came to my house in the middle of the nite and disturbed all my neighbours with hooting in my neighbourhood. I ended leaving with him to his house. Now we are back together but the fact that he told me that he cannot offer me anything, is eating me up now that we have resumed the relationship and he is pretending as if nothing happened.

Pretending that nothing happened is a hopless and useles response. Something DID happen. Either end it with him permanently, or insist on seeing a couples counsellor with him to sort out whatever has been going wrong. Kelly's theory is quite likely.

2
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-10-30

Well maybe he found someone else... decided to break it off with you and then went to her... but then things never worked out the way he planned and he decided to get you back.
I would say leave him, he is up to something no good.
If he can do it once he can do it again.
If you really want to be with him though try to find out whats hapening on his side.
I can assure you it can only be one thing.I' ve seen it before and the chicks are always too blind to see it.
Snoop some and ask around, thats the only way you going to find out. Please don' t think if you going to ask him he will tell you, he will only sweet talk you and keep you on the sideline.
Do some investigation.

Reply to Kelly