Posted by: HJR | 2009-04-08

my bf

iv been seing this guy for 4years now.our second year of dating i fell pregnant with his baby.i dint want to go for TOP but he insisted i don.we wer both still at school.i dint want to do it anyway.i was very upset with him and it took me a while to stop crying about it.he was there for me though.i regreted doing it so bad.
now...after that evrything changed bettween i started having paind during intercourse.we are now working ,ive been to many gynaecologist but no help.the problem is i am not feeling him anymore.i cant even let him touch or kiss me.i get soo irritated.

during intercourse i just lie there waiting for him to breaks him.but i cant help it.i get excited when he is not around but the minute we have to get on with it,i become col.could this be because i havn gotten over what happened or am i just not feeling him.
he is a great guy.but i feel i should let him go.
i don know what to do.

Sounds like you're right, you should let him go, and my esponse would be very much as I responded to the previous message. And see a shrink or counsellor to explore why you feel so uninterested in sex, not to promote this relationship, but to ready yourself for a later relationship with someone who loves and respects you.

Posted by: HJR | 2009-04-08

thank you guys.
and its not that am not interested in sex.i love sex i know.but when he must do it to me.
its something else.
id rather do it myself...if u understand what i mean.
and he duznt want to let me go.
he keeps on sayin we must go see a counselor or sex therapist
it will work.
but i do love sex jst dont fell him doing it to me.

Reply to HJR
Posted by: Me | 2009-04-08

HJR, maybe you should let him go, you can' t force yourself to feel something that' s not there anymore. A TOP does take something from a relationship, been there. It also eats into your own soul, go for counselling &  good luck.

Reply to Me