Question
Posted by: Margaret | 2008/07/31

My August pledge: Scooter& bicycle power

I truly believe that each and every person can make a difference. It does not matter how small a difference.

I try to make a difference by recycling, minimising other waste, conserving energy and trying to live a sustainable life.

During August I will use my scooter and bicycle more often. Weather permits obviously. During July it was a bit difficult with the rainy weather but I am hoping that August will have better weather and therefore more opportunity for me to use my scooter and bicycle instead of my car.

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

I agree it's a tough time of year to start using the car less, but I reckon if we can do it now then summer should be a piece of cake! Please stay in touch and let us know how you do.