Question
Posted by: Jeff | 2012/03/08

my anal discharge

Im a 24 year old male, and i am very worried... as this is the first time this has happened after drinking a lot....the other morning i woke up and my colon and anus were extremely sore. When i stood up i noticed that a milky white substance was dripping down my leg from out of my anus.

The previous night i threw a massive party for my friends and i cant remember what happened.... could this liquid discharge from my anus be a result of substances i consumed or overdrinking... it smells a bit like ammonia. please help

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Jeff

Unfortunately there is no way for me to say what this substance is - Your best option would be to consult a doctor if you are concerned. All the best!

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/03/09

Hi Jeff

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: AmiNaL  -) | 2012/03/08

Hi there Jeff, i can only imagine the way you feel after seeing this subtance come out, there could be several factors that could lead to this ie, what alcohol did you consume, also the amounts, perhaps sushi or raw meat?

but in a not so perfect world i would say, raw meat. . .

RAW MAN MEAT, jeff, your chocolate starfish has now been dried , im surprised you can still walk buddy,

look it happens to the best of us, well actually no, this never happens , JEff, go to a clinic and seek help, perhaps there''s still some of JAmie in there

Reply to AmiNaL  -)