Question
Posted by: Ms P | 2012/06/04

Musturbation

My man is always away on business trips(2 full weeks in a month)I find myself masturbating a lot during his abscence,like every second day.

I just want to find out if there are any dangers or side effects associated with musturbation?

Cos recently when my man was around,ther lovemaking was very bad,he was able to arouse me fully,but my vagina was very cold inside,and we were both surprised,cos he could feel the coldness as well.I just want to know if this could be associated with too much musturbation or if its somerthing else.

We tried again the next day,and all was well<  but I am still worried abt that coldess

Dear Miss P,

There are absolutely no dangers or side effects associated with masturbation. It is a very normal and healthy sexual activity.

The experience of masturbation as a solo personal sexual activity is a different experience to that of being sexually intimate with a partner, even if it includes your partner manually stimulating you.

You do not need to be concerned with masturbation as having any dangers or side effects.

19
Posted by: jb | 2016/07/31

i have been musturbating for 16 years now and am worried on the impacts how can i avoid it plz help

Reply to jb
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/08

It is good coz it will give you practice

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/12

It is bad and dangerous and it will ruin your life . It the demonic and satanic if you think about starting it dont do it . it will ruin your life. Dont be tricked by those who say there 's nothing wrong with it. IT IS BAD FOR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/09

Does masturbation breaks the hymen?

Posted by: robin | 2016/04/12

masturbation can make you weak, waste your core energy and later on it can weaken bones, organs. It can cause acne, grey hair, loss of hair and other side-effects. The first 14 days are difficult to control for those who are addicted. If you stop masturbation. your life can immensily improve.

Reply to robin
Posted by: David | 2016/03/24

I have masturbated for 5 years and 3 months and I need to know if I am affected or not coz now I am having early ejuculation during sex and how can this early ejuc thing stop..plz help

Reply to David | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: sam | 2016/06/27

do yoga daily

Posted by: sam | 2016/06/27

do yoga daily

Posted by: j | 2016/03/04

Musturbation is very dangerous to human health,we most stop it or else we sofa

Reply to j
Posted by: lefa botsane | 2016/01/28

EISH @ 1ST I ENJOYED MURSTIBATIG TILL MY DICK STARTED GITTIG SORE THEN I TOOK A BRAKE KNOW I'M RECOVERIG 4RM IT! PEACE

Reply to lefa botsane
Posted by: James | 2016/01/17

I'm worried that I will not have children and I've been masturbating for 3 years now and I can't stop plz help

Reply to James
Posted by: Ajmal | 2015/10/07

Masturbation is fully dangerous for brain for bones and if u do much it is make you lazy sleepy and tired of natural sex you won't be able to get enjoy from natural sex

Reply to Ajmal | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Jemes | 2016/02/03

Maturbetion feel relived but its considered bad and and a diction, is there ways to stop

Posted by: Patricia | 2012/06/06

Ms P - Yes most know that as long as masturbation does not interfere with your life, its perfectly normal. Your other concern was a ''cold vagina'' - never heard of this before as the vagina should always be at body temperature. Could it be a mind over matter problem you have?

Reply to Patricia
Posted by: vicmod | 2012/06/05

musturbation is like four play in woman, there is no harm in four play and it is recommended as it lubricates the vagina to avoid friction. but, in men it lowers the sperms and most of the time they ejaculate quicker than a person who does not musturbate.

Reply to vicmod
Posted by: Deepak | 2012/06/04

i m masturabating around from 9 year,before my sperm was thick milky,but now same as water,i m worried that,may be now i can not be a father,after 2 month i have marriage.

Reply to Deepak
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/06/04

Nothing that I''m aware of - I''ve even read that it can be good for you but maybe our resident expert can be a bit more specific!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/04

There is nothing wrong with masturbating

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/04

Dear Miss P,

Reply to sexologist