Question
Posted by: Creepa | 2010/05/28

Musterbate

Hi I''ve been musterbating a lot n I think I''ve lost sexula interest in my girlfriend. Please help

There is place for masturbation in a relationship. Masturbation often leaves one with more intense physical sexual satisfaction as you knows your body much better and are directly connected to it. When there is another person and their needs and feelings and expectations one need to open your being to incorporate all of that. It requires a bit more intimacy and connection – a bit more work. You need to explore ways to connect with her and see how you could allow adequate space for both types of sexual pleasure.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/30

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: not nice guy | 2010/05/28

stop MASTURBATING,buy a dictionary and learn how to spell.!!

Reply to not nice guy