Posted by: two-stone | 2010-04-26

I have been reading this forum again for the first time in a long time. I had stopped reading it due the general drop in the standard of advice given. I''m glad to say it has improved lately and there are some smart people on here again. In that vein, what happenned to Mustang. He was really on the ball with excellent advice and a bit of humour thrown in, which ALWAYS helps. Come on Mustang - your advice is missed old bud

Mustang you are needed - please don't be so quiet.

Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-26

Welcome back, we are very happy to have you around again

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-26

hi, welcome back, i am a busybody on this forum, and have not heard or read about a mustang for the past few months. unless he changed his name.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-26

If I recall correctly we heard that he was killed in a car accident.Hope my memeory is wrong but I do think that is what happened to him.

Reply to XXX