Posted by: Gal | 2009-04-14

i just want to know how is it possible to have unsafe sex and the following day i get my periods, does that mean is going to be difficult for me &  my Hubby to have a baby. Its happening for the second month, this month we never use any protection but now am on my periods,. pls help as am very worried

Dear Gal

This is a very important problem and I would suggest you see your gynaecologist as soon as possible. Post-coital bleeding maybe a sign of problems with the cervix (mouth of the womb) and a careful evaluation is necessary before conception is considered.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: Anon | 2009-04-15

You are only fertile for 2-3 days per month. You should have sex around ovulation time, in order for to fall pregnant.