Question
Posted by: AGTA | 2010/09/15

must i think of divose in this case?

Pliz help my husb is in jburg,im in ct his gonna be there for 2-3
months.bfore he left i cought him in this girl house,where he said he was waiting for our client and its our client neibhoghood, he never cheated on me b4 bt,bt i dont bliv him we forth aftr dat bcoz i told him that he is cheating,i went to dis girl house to find out 4rm her,she told me dat there are not seing eachothr but my hubby was asking her qustons like,her name,does she stay alone& he didnt say he was marid 2her.he is deniyng all of that and nw im havng drimz about them in bed,and last nite iwas fighting with this girl again in ma drimz,i dont trust him anymore,i kind of hate him 4this,pliz advic

Expert ImageFamily law expert

Adultery infringes on one of the core elements of a healthy marriage, namely trust and is also a valid reason for divorce. Ultimately you will have to decide whether you want to divorce or not.

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
www.divorceattorney.co.za
info@divorceattorney.co.za

3
Posted by: Shana1 | 2010/09/29

why dont you first confirm if she is a client. maybe he is telling the truth.

Reply to Shana1
Posted by: agta | 2010/09/20

thnx for yr advise,im not 100% convinced.i love my husband from better to worse,its not lyk iwnt him out of my life im just confudes right nw &  im scare of making the rong decision,dirvose my husband for sumthng he maybe didnt do

Reply to agta
Posted by: family law expert | 2010/09/19

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
www.divorceattorney.co.za
info@divorceattorney.co.za

Reply to family law expert