Question
Posted by: Liz | 2009-12-03

Must I tell my b/f

I ended up having sex with my boyfirend's dad. I don' t know what to do. his dad is 45 and I am 19. My b/f is21. I feel so bad for my b/f mom.

umm difficult choices - I would put this question to the psychologist on the forum rather than here

20
Posted by: Big Boy | 2009-12-08

You are not the only guilty one here.How can this man have sex with you after knowing that you are his sons girlfriend?What about his wife?

Reply to Big Boy
Posted by: justin | 2009-12-08

U -|- EN WHORE MOTHER FUKER TELL YOUR FUKEN BF IF I WAS UR BF I WILL FUKEN KILL U BITCH U SLUT WHORE

Reply to justin
Posted by: Go for it | 2009-12-07

I sympathise with you. Don' t tell your boyfriend or he will kick your arse out of it and you wont have access to the old man. The old mans wife is probably holding out on him sexwise, so he is enjoying you. You just go for it and enjoy the moment and come what may (no pun intended)

Reply to Go for it
Posted by: Bee | 2009-12-06

The mom must find out and take you over her knee and give you a good hiding Then she must dolly up and find a good man who deserves her love.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Klien vroutjie | 2009-12-05

Many older men like to spyker jong bokkies. When I was younger I had sex with a lot of older men. My first experience was when I was 26 +"  grandpa "  was 65. Everytime he spykered me it was like he thought it was his last time. The oldest one was 72. He did it like he thought there was no tomorrow. Others were in their 50' s + 60' s but without exception they all liked to spyker this jong bokkie + most of them were still pretty good at it too. The difference is that both I + them was unattached + nobody got hurt. I m 41 now + married 4 yrs + would never do it with anybody else now. My man is 42 + we have + lovely girl .Now we spyker like theres no tomorrow.
Its a win win situation + no one gets hurt. Verskoon my Engels maar om te psyker het jy nie n spesifieke taal nodig nie.

Reply to Klien vroutjie
Posted by: Geskok | 2009-12-05

Bliksem ! ! Is jy bleddie mal of iets? Jy gaan dat die hele familie se lewe in sy do#*er gaan en joune ook. Verander jou naam van Liz na Lus en hou op om te lewe soos n slet. Daar is niks lekkerder vir n middeljarige man as om n jong bokkie te spyker nie. Hy geniet die besigheid + jy ook maar vir hoe lank?

Reply to Geskok
Posted by: Me! | 2009-12-04

I think this post is a hoax. Honestly now!

Reply to Me!
Posted by: Sally | 2009-12-04

Have you heard the saying " Karma' s a Bitch" ?

Let' s see how you feel in the future when you have a family and some little sleezy kid like youself screws your husband....

Grow Up! ...and Wake Up you selfish little girl!

Reply to Sally
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009-12-04

You are a loon.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: XXX | 2009-12-04

Besides being totally immoral,this older man is obviously enjoying bonking a young child (that is what you are).

You better get out of both these relationships as all you are going to do is harm peoples lives,including your own.

You will soon realize that he is way too old for you and then what !

Grow up and make the right decision.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Jp | 2009-12-04

Do you rember the movie called Damage its an old movie. Go and watch it.

Reply to Jp
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-12-04

Hi Liz

Your name say it all. Wake up your boyfriends dad is only using you. It makes him feel good to have sex with a youngster. You allready ruin a whole famly and don' t tell it is his dad who was looking for it first, because you don' t tell the whole story.

Reply to Lady man

Are you crazy??? he is 45 you are 19, the age difference is too big to work out.

Posted by: me | 2009-12-03

i think i just wasted my time WHATEVER !!!!

Reply to me
Posted by: Liz | 2009-12-03

I can' t, I want his dad. I will brake up with b/f but I want the dad he is fab. Don' t juge me give me good advice, has it never happend to any women out there.

Reply to Liz
Posted by: ... | 2009-12-03

very very bad girl, damn!

Reply to ...
Posted by: Sam | 2009-12-03

I agree with ' Woman' ...
I think you should break up with him and don' t look back.

...and hopefully you learn from this experience.
I am not one to judge, but honestly...

Best of Luck

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Woman | 2009-12-03

No, you don' t get to ruin a family. You break up with him, he' ll get over you. But his family will never get over the pain of what you have done. So, you keep quiet and let that family in peace. Bloody hell!! what were you thinking!!!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: ? | 2009-12-03

Sick

Reply to ?
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-12-03

Reply to sexologist