Question
Posted by: Wolf | 2011-05-23

Must I OR must i not

I met an ex-work colleague during the weekend got chatting and she called me today to chat again .She said we need to get together again because we were so good friends to catch up on good times and she misses me . Problem is I am married ,2 kids ,lovely wife .She did tell me once she was attracted to me /

Must I meet or must I not venture there ..... another problem is I told her that she still look so sexy and that she would make any man happy besides her hubby ... which I later said i was a joke the fact is she does .............

You have already received a number of empassioned responses...my contribution is to ask you to consider you walking in and overhearing your wife asking her friend the same question in reverse - she is asking if she should meet up with a guy she finds sexy...how would you feel and what would you advise her to do?

Claire - SASHA

11
Posted by: Tommy | 2011-05-27

LUST??? It happnes all the time man. go have fun BUT dont be caught and remember to use protection.

Reply to Tommy
Posted by: orgasm | 2011-05-25

go meet her and have crazy sex until you drop, then if tomorrow comes, think what you want, really want then only will you understand the word consequen........

Reply to orgasm
Posted by: Rex | 2011-05-24

This is such a common thing. Both of you are married and probably so comfortable in your relationships that this kinda relationship seems very exciting! And no doubt it will be. Problem is just that it usually ends bad. Someone always gets hurt. But I get why you would be tempted. A sexy chick, interested in you...would make any guy feel good about himself.

Reply to Rex
Posted by: Romany | 2011-05-24

Ok my and to top it all, she is married too.
No Sir, steer way clear of this situation.
You can be assured that this woman is up to no good and probably sleep around on a regular basis.
You may even end up with some sexually transmitted desease, pass this on to your wife too/
Nope, I hope you are taking head of what the people are saying here.
It may not be what you want to hear, but it is certainly the truth...

Reply to Romany
Posted by: just saying! | 2011-05-24

Go have your 5 minutes of fun and be prepare to have a life time of misery, your wife deserves better then you , the mere fact that you even consider it says alot about your integrity as a husband, and what a slut she is prepared to cheat on her husband, I have not time for cheaters because they are selfish, sexy is got nothing to do with it, are you prepare to give up your lovely wife and 2 kids for a fling? What a arse you are going to be..

Reply to just saying!
Posted by: Ashie | 2011-05-24

The thought of you wanting to meet with her is a concern despite you having a family. You must be off your mind or that you don''t love your family anymore. Your choose?
Best to inform her to erase your number unless you had a thing with in the past which we are not aware of.

Reply to Ashie
Posted by: not nice guy | 2011-05-24

Pomp Haar:)

Reply to not nice guy
Posted by: Mrs P | 2011-05-24

You would be a fool if you saw her again, and you pare putting much at stake.

Remember this every day of your life. Would you do something if your wife were standing right there next to you? If you answer no, then dont do it. Very wise words someone once said to me, and definitely a mantra to live by. It will keep you out of trouble.

Stay true to yourself and stay true to your family.

Reply to Mrs P
Posted by: Romany | 2011-05-24

Do not be stupid.
Do you REALLY want to sacrifice all that you have for a " fling" ? Bad idea. Tell this woman to phone a male estcourt agency if she wants to get laid. Only thing, she is going to have to pay for it.
You are " IN LOVE"  with your wife and kids and you are in " LUST"  with this rubbish female that is prepared to break your life apart.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: jack | 2011-05-24

You must not, Think of all tha lifes that is close to you , wife and kids.

Reply to jack
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-05-24

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist