Question
Posted by: SweetGirl | 2008/10/07

Muslim Response

Hey, Just wanted to know, what are your views regarding oral sex in Islam? My hubby &  I do indulge, but I however wake up with an overwhelming sense of guilt the next morning. Is this justified??

As a non-religious professional I cannot comment on this, but would recommend you check out the following website: www.islamonline.net as it has answers to this very question.

6
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/27

Here is another website you could checkout: http://www.muftionline.co.za/node/1552

Posted by: Anon1 | 2008/10/07

het Tt, islam is the best religion ever, so don' t work on my nerves.
slms sweetgirl
i posted a similiar question here a few weeks ago. didn' t get the answer i was looking for though. looked it up on the net as well, there are different interpretations on that subject. my wife and i practice it occasionally, must admit i love it and she' s not too keen on it. i suppose anon is correct wen she says its haraam, but how do we act out these fantasies if we can' t do it withour spouses??

Reply to Anon1
Posted by: LOL | 2008/10/07

HA HA HA HA!!!! Tt...BRILLIANT! My thoughts exactly!

Reply to LOL
Posted by: tt | 2008/10/07

Your religion really sucks. Thank God on not an Islamic or Muslim.

Reply to tt

Slm SweetGirl,

We attended marriage classes and according to the Sheikh oral is haraam as we use our mouth to recite, eat etc.
I too always wanted to try but hubby also said that one day we' ll kiss our children with the same mouth.

Also i do no some people still indulge.

Posted by: O!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | 2008/10/07

Girl u need to do all the things that u want and forget about being a Muslim. When u are in your bedroom u must act like a porn star for ur hubby. Oral sex is the best girl i love it.

Reply to O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!