advertisement
Question
Posted by: natasha | 2011/04/29

mushroom poisoning

can i get food/fungal poisoning from eating spoiled brown mushrooms?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Natasha

I do not think that you can but rather avoid spoiled food in any form.

Regards




Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
advertisement