Question
Posted by: carl blake | 2010/05/10

muscular pain top right arm

For the past 2 days i have been getting muscular pain on the top right / shoulder/ back of my arm. If i am in a neutral comfortable position then I am fine, as soon as I want to use my right arm or lift my arm up, it pains. my wife rubbed voltaren emulgel over this area last night but it never helped. Can I try cataflam for this, and do I need a prescription?

Hallo Carl
Yes you can try anti inflammatory - you will need prescription for Cataflam but could buy Neurofen over the counter. It sounds like inflammation in the rotator cuff and going to physiotherapy earlier rather than later may save you later problems.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/10

Hallo Carl

Reply to cyberdoc