Posted by: Dale | 2009-07-07

Muscular pain in legs

I have muscular pain in my legs, between my knees and hips. mostly my thigh muscles.( it is simular to the pain and stiffness of muscles when one has exercised hard the day before) It is as they are stiff all the time and my legs seem very weak when i want to lift them, for instance when I climb in my vehicle I have to lift my leg up in the vehicle with my hand. I find it is more severe when standing up after sitting or when getting out of bed, I also find it difficult to bend when picking something up off the floor, my upper leg muscles are to sore and stiff for me to do this.

Dear Dale
Please see a doctor - you have symptoms of either a severe compression of the nerves in the lower back or maybe a muscular dystrophy disorder. You probably need to be evaluated by a orthopedic specialist