Posted by: A | 2009-09-02

Muscular Dystrophy " export" 

Prof Hyam Isaacs used to be our doctor years ago and was very clued up and well informed.

His son had last taken over the practice when he retired and is not well informed, in my opinion.

Are there any other experts in this specific field in the Gauteng area that you know of, or could recomend??

Hallo A
Phone the Muscular Dystrophy foundation at Tel: (011)472 9824 - they will be able to refer you to a doctor in your area

Posted by: agree | 2009-09-02

I totally agree with Tifanny!! Surely the doctor' s name was not necessary? SIES MAN!!!

Reply to agree
Posted by: tiffany | 2009-09-02

i really think that this post is totally unethical on your part. if you have an issue with a healthcare provider perhaps you could have enough discretion to discuss this with them instead of putting posts up on public forums. Have you had the decency to discuss this with the Dr in question or have you been cowardly and not told him your feelings. This is appalling !

If you need to find another professional surely you could just ask for any recommendations. or perhaps tell him you d like to see a more experienced dr in this field. your post has just displayed appalling manners on your part.

Reply to tiffany