Question
Posted by: Kathy Louw | 2010/04/04

Muscles and tendands

71year old fit lady injured muscles and tendants 15 monhs ago slipped 2x on WET tiled floor,. finds it difficult to walk properly (now no self confidance)

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

Dear Kathy,

you are not mentioning which muscles and tendons of the body have been injured, ankle, leg arm or what?

dr de Beer

2
Posted by: NICKY | 2010/04/21

Good day
My muscle at the side of my knee collapsed while I played with my grandchild, first the one leg then the other. Took x-rays of the knee but defininately not the knee. Nearly 1 year now. With physio it became better, but I still can not jump, run of even (hurk) do not know the english word. Can dance slowly but not fast at all. Now my arm also started in the muschle not in the joints. Can this possible be my Blood pressure pills (Pharma press)

Reply to NICKY
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/04/10

Dear Kathy,

dr de Beer

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum