Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-13

Good day. In the last couple of months I have had a lot of problems with my leg and feet muscles. I would wake up at night screaming with a very very painful cramp in my calves and feet. And since then my feet feels like they are going to cramp any moment now. Even at work or just relaxing at home. I also have back spasms from 2007 where it starts in my side/front reight side and then moves to my back. Feels like my insides swells. My doctor said I have to go for physio but I cant afford it at the moment, and even after taking antiboitics it still isn" t better.

I suggest that you consult an orthopaedic surgeon. it is possible that you are experiencing neuropathic pain, due to nerve compression in your lower back. Your doctor will also have to exclude diabetes, Vitamin B deficiency or a low electrolyte count. You can supplement your diet with vitamin B complex tablets, as well as Slow-Mag.