Question
Posted by: Audrey | 2011/02/26

muscle wasting

I am middle-aged and was very pleased recently to discover that finally I seemed to be responding to my well-balanced slimming diet. However now I am worried as I was looking in the mirror recently and noticed that the flabby parts seem just as flabby but the muscles, eg on my forearm, seem to have shrunk. What could this be?

If you are not exercising, you will loose muscle mass when dieting. You have to combine your well balanced slimming diet with cross-training (cardiovascular training & weight training). Diet alone will cause muscle atrophy.