Question
Posted by: Lebo | 2009-07-02

muscle vibration

Hi Doc, I have been doing weight traing for some time now and now, and I sometimes feel my mucles ' vibrating'  or shaking. Is the the muscles growing or burning fat? Is it normal to feel those muscle movements?

HI Lebo

I'm not sure I follow. Do they shake during the training session? Or is after, when you are at home relaxing?

If it's during, then it's normal for them to shake, because they're fatigued. When this happens, the muscle control is affected a little. It's not that they are actually growing - this is something that happens very slowly and at a microscopic level, not something you'd feel. Same for burning fat. So it sounds normal, just a side effect of using them during training.