Question
Posted by: GG | 2013/01/23

Muscle twitching

I’ ve been experiencing funny twitching in my fingers esp right hand and my mouth. The areas feel irritated and then the twitching happens. My neck cushions are degenerating and looks like a persons 30 years older than me, they think it’ s from whip lash, could that be the cause, as this is something new and the whip lash a few years back.

GG

The twitching in your fingers can definately be due to nerve irritation in your neck. The twitching in your mouth will not be nerve irritation in your cervical spine and I suggest that you consult a neurologist for an examination.