Question
Posted by: Henk | 2010/04/05

Muscle spasms(Krampe)

I suffer from muscle spasms. The problem is that the spasms only occur in my stomach, back and chest areas and are sometimes so heavy that the muscles get strained and in one instance torn. I have been tested extensively by doctors to find out the reason, but to no avail. The problem isn''t chemical as there is nothing wrong with my blood tests, I''ve been to a neurologist to check for problems , also negative. Can you suggest something that might help?

Henk

Unfortunately, I am unable to give much advice, as I do not know what the diagnosis is. You can however, ask your doctor to prescribe Lioresal 20 mg, twice daily.