Question
Posted by: Zelda | 2012/02/08

Muscle pain

good day,

please could you give some advice. i was an Sa athlete in school and never stopped training - i go to the gym everyday.. the last two months i go to the gym and still train like i always do but after a monday i have these terrible muscle aches over my whole body and then i only like did leg excersises..

it is terrible.. over a weekend when i only cycle i do not have that..

thanks
zelda

Hi Zelda

Just on a monday? And was it only ONE monday or will it happen every monday? What do you do on the monday? You mention leg exercises, and so it's conceivable you're overdoing it there, though from your mail I suspect that's unlikely. Is it possible that you were coming down with flu and that this was a once off thing? Sorry to ask questions but I don't know enough to give a proper answer here. If it's a once-off thing, then it's likely that you either overdid on the Monday, or you were getting sick, and if it happens every week, then it's probably the culmination of overdoing it for a few days.

Ross

2
Posted by: Zelda | 2012/02/21

I have never had this muscle aches before.. I will recover over a weekend and on a Monday it starts all over again .. Everyday the muscle we train will become sore and hurt .. and no I do not have flu, and I have not changed my training programme .. and I will be stuff and sore for the week...

Reply to Zelda
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2012/02/17

Hi Zelda

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc