Question
Posted by: Jayson | 2009/04/20

Muscle Pain

Howzit Doc

For about a week now i have been suffering with a muscle pain on my right arm.The pain is getting severe and i think my bicep muscle my be torn on the side. I have been taking an anti inflam called Coxflam 7,5mg and Norflex together. This pain is stuffing up my traing at the gym. Please help me to get rid of this pain.

Thanks Doc
Jayson

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Jason
Coxflam and Norflex is symptomatic treatment ( anti-pain and anti-spasm) Please see a physiotherapist for evaluation - if it is torn you need rest for it to heal, if just a spasm or inflammation, they can treat with infra red.