Question
Posted by: Ezilanna | 2011/02/13

Muscle Mass 47 years

I regularly do weight training and cardio exercises. However it seems that I lost muscle mass the past 2 years and got cellulite. How must I change my weight training to regain my muscle mass. I work with 10kg dumbells for squads and lunges at this moment. I am 47 years old. Female

If you can work on that weight training to gradually increase the weight you're using, then you will increase lean mass. It is difficult though, because with age, one of the main changes is a loss of lean mass, so you're fighting biology there!

But if you can develop that training, maybe include some upper body work, get onto leg press and hamstring curls for the legs, then hopefully you can maintain or even increase lean mass a little!

2
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/02/18

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2011/02/14

This is about as good as it gets. Hope it helps: Cut and paste the URL into your browser.

anabolicsteroids.co.za/forum/dieting-a-contest-preparation/56925-dieting-101

Reply to Mmmmmm