Question
Posted by: tom | 2009-12-20

muscle gain

what advice would you give to a 17 year old mesomorph 6'  '  3 100 kilos looking to gain muscle?

Hi Tom

Big question, lots to say. First thing is to make sure you're eating properly, and that means not relying on supplements, but rather spending the money on a dietician and making sure you're eating healthy foods and in the right amounts. That's number 1

Second is training. i can't give you a programme over the internet like this, but I'd advise that you consult with a biokineticist and have them draw up a programme that you can follow. I don't know if you have access to a gym, but that's probably necessary, and so is the initial assessment of where you're starting, and then what you need to do.

So I'd say the most important thing you can do invest in expertise, and that means seeing a dietician, seeing a biokineticist and then going. If you take shortcuts and try to get generic advice, then you compromise your chances of success. So right upfront, speak to the best people and they'll supervise the journey.

3
Posted by: jay | 2010-02-16

i got a question
so if u need to eat more calories then u burn to gain muscle
if i eat 2800 - 3000 calories a day and burn 1000 calories at the gym do i need to eat back again to 3000?

Reply to jay
Posted by: logan | 2010-01-16

hi.. please tell me what is the best way to build up my forearms?

Reply to logan
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009-12-23

Hi Tom

Reply to fitnessdoc