Question
Posted by: Ash | 2012/10/10

Muscle cramp before orgasm

While doing doggy style with him standing behind me, my husband gets a huge cramp in his shoulder during build up of his orgasm which causes him to stop and we can never finish. What could be the reason? It''s every time and only that particular position.

He would need to check with a physiotherapist. Probably something in that position is impacting on his muscle, the viscera, or nerves.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

2
Posted by: XXX | 2012/10/10

Is he possibly not holding onto to your buttocks/waist too hard and therefore is too clenched up,resulting in cramp !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/10/10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist