Question
Posted by: Christa | 2011-05-02

Muscle aches and pain

Hi there! I''ve tried many things (natural health supplements) to stop severe muscle pains, nothing helps!! I do dance-exercise 3 x per week for more than 2 years now, every week I feel as if I ''ve done exercise for the first time............I''m stiff and sore every morning. Some experts say its lactic acid, that my body''s pH is acidic and I do believe that, but what is the root of this problem? I eat about 80% healthy (sugar, cheese, cow''s milk, dairy and meat consumption is very low) I know it''s also genetics, but it''s getting worse. I''m 46, in menopause, very healthy, 5kg overweight, active, blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol are good. I''ve read about chronic inflammation and I do have syptoms af arthritis in my fingers and toes (like gout), but it never gets red and swollen. I''m fed-up with this pain every day, but I don''t want to drink anti-inflammatories on a regular basis. Can you show me a direction for a cure??
C

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

firstly have your Vitamin D checked. unexplained muscular pain and bone pain may be related to vitamin D deficiency. Much more common than you think - about 80% of south africa's population.
stress also causes more acidity. consider Greens - like superfood greens.
Also consider a detox with a practitioner to help eliminate toxins. have a look at metagenics Fibroplex product as well.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za