Question
Posted by: Mom | 2008-11-25

Multivitamins during Pregnancy

Good Morning Ladies,

WHich is the best mulitvitamin to take during pregnancy? My gynae prescibed Maxivit 25, it has a high strength of Folic Acid.

Thanx

There are many different types. The folic acid is the most important part.

3
Posted by: Hube | 2014-11-17

Hi ladies I am a first time "MOM to be" and my Gynaecologist advised that I use Centrum Materna, which has the additional Omega 3 capsules. I am just over 8 weeks pregnant and an experiencing tiredness beyond a whole new level that I have never experienced before. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Reply to Hube
Posted by: FTM | 2008-11-25

Hi there,

I suppose there are different types, it would depend on what works for you... some make Morning Sickness worse, some don' t have everything included...

My gynae prescribed Pregnavit M and additional Folic Acid...

Maybe test yours for a while and if you feel fine then it' s right for you... :o)

Have a great Pregnancy!

15W5D

Reply to FTM
Posted by: lucy | 2008-11-25

It is good to take Folic Acid when you are pregnant and also DS 24 is very good to use. I think your Gynae gave you the right multivitamin.

Reply to lucy