Question
Posted by: Bev | 2009/01/30

MULTIVITAMINS

I told my Dr that I would like to start taking multivitamins and he suggested DS24. When I got to the chemist they suggested staminagro is it ok for one to take something that the doctor didn’ t recommend or should I just buy what he recommended.

Thanks,
Bev

Expert ImagePharmacist

DS24 is a a vert good multivit, while staminogro is also a very good product, but more sprecialized. With something like multivits the choice is yours - Your doctor simply RECOMMENDED something he's familiar with.
With prescription medication however, you should always take what's prescribed, how its prescribed.