Question
Posted by: Wendy | 2012-02-21

Multivitamin during pregnany

Good Day. Please advise what is the best multivitamin to take during pregnancy. Is Preg6 still on the market?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Wendy - There is a variety of products available. One of the products I'm most impressed with is PREGOMEGA.

4
Posted by: Roche | 2012-02-23

@Wendy. i am pregnant now and i am using Preg Omega Plus, it is abit pricing than the others but it has everything you need it even has an extra calcium pill that you need to take every night. The other two pills that you have to take in the morning has EVERYTHING in even you Folic Acid!
So you just take the Preg Omega or the Preg Omega Plus

Reply to Roche
Posted by: Abby | 2012-02-23

What is best multivitamin to take when planning pregnancy
for male and female

Reply to Abby
Posted by: Wendy | 2012-02-22

Thanks for the information. Must i take the Pregomega &  the Folic Acid Forte together? Or is it not necessary for the Folic Acid Forte if i take the Pregomega?

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012-02-22

Reply to pharmacist