Posted by: Mom | 2008-11-10

Hi there,

Im 15 weeks pregnant but my gynae has not prescibed a multivitamin for me as yet. He just said I need to take my folic acid daily. My next check up is at 17 weeks.

Please advise me,

Thanking you

If you have a healthy diet the multivitamin isn't absolutely necessary. The folate is the important thing.

Posted by: FTM | 2008-11-10

Thanks so much Mom, you too... :o)

Reply to FTM
Posted by: Mom | 2008-11-10

Thanx ladies, I will go get one today.

All the best with your pregnancies, I am loving mine..

Reply to Mom
Posted by: FTM | 2008-11-10

Hi Mom,

I agree with Wendy, I was given Pregnavit M and Folic Acid when we found out around 4 weeks and have been on it since... :o)

I am currently 13W4D.

Have a great Pregnancy!

Reply to FTM
Posted by: wendy | 2008-11-10

He was supposed to give you the multivitamin also, myself i went for my first check up i' m only 1 week pregnant but my Gynae gave me vitamins and folic acid also, please ask him if he forgot or what , remember that dotcors are always busy and sometimes forgets things.

Reply to wendy