Question
Posted by: Marten | 2012-03-15

Multiple Orgasms

My Wife says that she is not satisfied with one orgasm. She wants more than one. 3 or so... But after the first one she wants to stop and sleep??? How do I give my wife multiple orgasms...?

When it comes to the orgasm, you can't 'see to it' that you give her an orgasm, whether it is one or multiple. She needs to be interested in achieving it too.It is possible for women to experience multiple orgasms but not always possible. After the initial orgasm, it is important that she remain sexually aroused, if genitals become too sensitive to touch it may be necessary to wait a few seconds and then resume stimulation. You may find that oral stimulation works best. Most important is to relax, enjoy the journey and do not become too hung up on the destination. If she falls asleep after the first, perhaps it is an indication that she is statisfied...

6
Posted by: Konyn | 2012-05-28

For starters, you must love each other dearly, and secondly, be madly in love. Take your time with her, do not worry about your own pleasure, caress her a lot, kiss her like she''s the only woman in the world, look her in the eyes a lot while making love. We get it right all the time, over and over, on average six to ten times over 1 hour, and we climax together a lot of the time. BLISS!!!! For more than 3 years now

Reply to Konyn
Posted by: Dog father | 2012-03-19

Put and we she sleep, put again

Reply to Dog father
Posted by: tebogo | 2012-03-17

my girlfriend just complained to me, telling me that it is being long that she orgasimed,what i do i do?

Reply to tebogo
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-03-17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: xyz | 2012-03-16

Tru you work first on her clitorus, use your middelfinger, just go slowly and without to hard pessure, she will have a orgasm.Only after that you push in.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Ken | 2012-03-15

I would try using a clitoral vibrator on her, that usually works for women, I know mine has multiple orgasms when we use a clit vibrator. It''s amazing to witness.

Reply to Ken